Hello

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Marc28
New member - welcome them!

Hello

Post by Marc28 »

Hello everyone!

My name is Marc and I'm very interested in dyspraxia. I believe that understanding and supporting people with dyspraxia is essential to creating an inclusive and supportive environment for them and their families. In my advocacy work, I strive to raise awareness and provide resources to enable people with dyspraxia and their families to thrive and live their lives to the full. Thank you for your warm welcome.
Tom fod
Administrator

Re: Hello

Post by Tom fod »

Marc28 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:25 am Hello everyone!

My name is Marc and I'm very interested in dyspraxia. I believe that understanding and supporting people with dyspraxia is essential to creating an inclusive and supportive environment for them and their families. In my advocacy work, I strive to raise awareness and provide resources to enable people with dyspraxia and their families to thrive and live their lives to the full. Thank you for your warm welcome.
Hi Marc

Welcome to the Forum, are you or do suspect you may be dyspraxic or does your interest stem from supporting someone you're close to?

If you're interested there's a list of info/resources here
viewtopic.php?t=7385
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)
Shadwell

Re: Hello

Post by Shadwell »

Welcome to the Forum Marc, we are all for raising awareness of the condition, and the more we can help the better. please feel free to contact us if you would like more info into the condition, and what types of things you would like to know, I know a fair amount as my condition is probably one of the most noticable in the forum.