I like both Cats and Dogs
5%
I don't like either Cats or Dogs
11%

Total votes: 19

Meg
Power poster

Post by Meg »

My cat wakes me up at ridicolous hours in the morning if I let her stay on my bed all night, but she is cute as well. She has an obsession with cars and will get in anyones car that comes into our drive. Bless her.

Cats are very good for stress!!

Luv Meg
Xxxx
mina
Getting settled in

Post by mina »

I love both cats and dogs so presumably can't vote then.
Liz944
Super poster

Post by Liz944 »

Hi Dan....

Please could you ammend the voting sections for me. There should be a PM from me about it.... thanks.....
Drama is life with the dull bits cut out...
Daniel
Administrator

Post by Daniel »

I've not received a PM, but I've added 'both' and 'neither' options which should hopefully do the trick.

Dan.
Lithium_joe
Power poster

Post by Lithium_joe »

And duly I have voted: 'neither'

[-(
Greg
Power poster

Post by Greg »

Neither, eh?
So what sort of a pet suits you?
Hows about a http://willowbrook.district30.k12.il.us ... spider.JPG treespider?
Esioul
Power poster

Post by Esioul »

Bunnies are really the nicest.
Shadwell

Post by Shadwell »

definately a dog person, and today my brother was talking about our 2 late beloved dogs, and laughed so much but also brought a few tears to my eyes... :-$ 8-[ don't tell everyone!!

and then had my grandparents talking about their dog to our Aus cousins, and he was the first dog I really liked, there again they had him when I was 3 months old, and had to have him put down the summer before my 18th birthday.

I still remember him on the Saturday mornings coming to greate us all, and I would always be the last through the door, by about 15 minutes!! as he used to jump up, and grab my little fingure, and drag me away from the bungalow! never hurt me, but he made sure it was tight enough that I couldn't have my fingure back until he had got me far enough away from the bungalow.

and he was the last person he trusted enough to take him safely around the block. everyone else then he wouldn't pass the gates, so there was that special bond there between us.

nearly no-one believed that he would go passed the gates, except my grandmother, as she was making the coffee, and she knew I always walked 1 way around the block, and she looked out of the window to see us walking down the road.

he done everything with me, like to Aylesbury and back in a day travelling in the artic's with one of my grandfathers drivers, even though he refused to go with my grandfather, it was like I was his guardian in some weird sense, or he felt the need to protect me or something, and make sure I was alright. who knows?!!
Liz944
Super poster

Post by Liz944 »

Thanks Dan... for adding the other options for me...

Sorry for the late thank you, I have had no PC.... so not been online... I don't want you to think that I was being rude!!!
Drama is life with the dull bits cut out...