hi

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

josiejo31
Getting settled in

hi

Post by josiejo31 »

Hi im Jo, im 18 and just about to go to uni. I was diagnosed when in prmary school but have only just started looking into it. I think i could have done with a bit more help than i got at school. Its so nice to meet others with the same thing though!
Liz944
Super poster

Post by Liz944 »

Hi Jo - welcome!! Good luck with uni... which one are you going to?
Greg
Power poster

Post by Greg »

Greetings and Salutations.

What are you studying? Todays guess is...drama?
Ruth
Power poster

Post by Ruth »

hello good evening an dwelcome - hope you like it here, Have yiu posted elsewhere about you impending uni adventure?? if not I'll be back....
GWhizz
Regular Poster

Post by GWhizz »

I have known since I was a primary school but since then have not found anyone who was dyspraxic, maybe I was afraid to look, yes it is good to meet others \:D/ I would like ot go to university have recently done an access course but what to do next I don't know I wish you luck with your studies O:)
All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you - Gandalf
josiejo31
Getting settled in

Post by josiejo31 »

im going to lampeter uni up in wales, it is a nice small uni so im hoping i will be ok. i have this dislike of big cities so i figure a small countryside uni will be better. im going to study religion, society and ethics, that you for all your support!
Daniel
Administrator

Post by Daniel »

Welcome to the forum! Let us know how you get on at Uni. There are a number of students on the forum so feel free to ask away if you have any questions be it dyspraxic related or just generally about Uni and Uni life.
Ruth
Power poster

Post by Ruth »

hooray for wales tis a lovely place. I saw your reasons to be cheerful post and you're all organised hoorah - enjoy the adventure and share the journey with us if you will.

hmm I appear to be posting in the style of black adder - sorry about that :-&
skh42
New member - welcome them!

Post by skh42 »

Hello. I'm Steve, 35 and training to be a primary school teacher. It's a multi-tasking nightmare, but I think that I'll qualify.
"I still exist!"
fuzzy
Power poster

Post by fuzzy »

Hello to both josiejo31 and skh42!! Welcome to the forum!! ooohhhh, your degree sounds really interesting! Im studying cultural history and history of art at Aberdeen Uni :D Pleased to meet you both and let us know how uni/ primary school teacher traning goes!!

Fuzz :D
Goodbye, and have a pleasant tommorrow!!
I swear to drunk im not God.....