Hi :)

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

cyberpunkgrrl
New member - welcome them!

Hi :)

Post by cyberpunkgrrl »

My name's Sharon, I'm 26 and I was diagnosed with dyslexia and dyspraxia last year at University.
Iv'e recently graduated (with a 2:2 in Music and Media Management!) and have been trying to find a job. TBH, i think it would be easier to learn to breathe underwater really :/
anyways, I enjoy reading, going to galleries and museums, spending far too much time on the Net and having fun :)

hope everyone is having a good weekend!

*s*
Greg
Power poster

Post by Greg »

So far my weekend is winning and there will be badminton tommorow so all is well with the world. Thanking you, hope yours is going well too.

Which university? I'm just going onto a masters, you can't make me go and get a job. Nuh-uh. :P

Breathing underwater isn't as hard as you might think. I figure we all managed to survive in liquids when we were embryos. How hard could it be to do it again? (This is the sort of theory I often come up with, you learn to ignore them after a while)

Spending too much time on the net is always good. Long as you see a real person from time to time. Every month or so should do it. What sort of galleries do you like visiting? I enjoy conceptual peices but find myself quickly bored by realism (and trying to avoid making camera comments that would get me stoned by respectable artists)

Welcome by the way. I should probably have said that first.
Daniel
Administrator

Post by Daniel »

Welcome to the forum, Sharon. I'm Dan, 27, and currently avoiding the world of work by making a lengthy trip around Asia. Am in Korea at the moment, but I shouldn't name drop.

Your degree sounds like a curious mix. I'd be interested to hear more about what it covered. Also you list some good interests! Galleries and museums and great, although I find that when you've been to a lot of the big museums around the world it makes you less interested in smaller offerings. although on the otherhand it makes me search out different sorts of museums. What sort of galleries do you like? I'm into photography and art through which you can get some idea of people's lives from another time.

Where in the world (or UK I'm guessing) are you based?