Sugar!

A place to talk about your experience of living with Dyspraxia

Moderator: Moderator Team

agsiul
Power poster

Sugar!

Post by agsiul »

I just opened a new packet of sugar. I had to cut off the top of the packet so there was no way of closing it properly afterwards so I was lookingin a drawer for a clip to close the packet and elbowed the packet, knocked it over and half the sugar spilled out all over the floor #-o .....excellent solution becase I was able to twist the packet closed then! =D>
Evasura
Power poster

Re: Sugar!

Post by Evasura »

Yey! that's a very creative way to solve the problem of closing the sugar! =D>
Eva in London
Evasura
Power poster

Post by Evasura »

proper dyspraxic, yeah?
Eva in London
agsiul
Power poster

Post by agsiul »

I thought you'd apprechiate my abilty to make the dsypraxia something positive!
Evasura
Power poster

Post by Evasura »

\:D/
Eva in London
Iame
Getting settled in

Post by Iame »

Lol, least you managed something good to happen from it mate :)

I've been spilling paint everywhere in my new flat for the past week or so n I wish it was as easy to clean up. Got it all over the new blinds too earlier....and until now I've forgotten to get it off. Ah well, nevermind, it's the spare room so it dont matter, lol.
agsiul
Power poster

Post by agsiul »

Oh know....I sympathise. I've decided that I'm just going to pay someone to do the work inside cause I'm leathel. You should have seen the floor of the kitchen when I was ready with it. Luckily I was replacing the tiles so it wasn't the end of the world. What kind of paint is it? I bet it's that oil based paint. You might be able to peel it off later. What a pity that you damaged a new blind. if it were clothes you'd stil be able to keep wearing it and watching it until it was eventually gone...you know. I got paint in my hair and the only way I could get rid of it was to go to the sauna...not suggesting you go to the sauna with your blind...that would be hilarious....but you might be able to steam it off or maybe nailvarnish remover might work? Could just of course make things worse ](*,)
SirDaveofDanger
Getting settled in

Post by SirDaveofDanger »

sort of not related, but sort of related, i'm writing down the unusual/funny stuff that happens to me and I can totally relate. Basically i'm planning on producing an autobiography called 'danglies to the World' because the things i've done the world has disproved a lot of people who had pigeon holed me.
Grackle
Regular Poster

Post by Grackle »

agsiul wrote:I just opened a new packet of sugar. I had to cut off the top of the packet so there was no way of closing it properly afterwards so I was lookingin a drawer for a clip to close the packet and elbowed the packet, knocked it over and half the sugar spilled out all over the floor #-o .....excellent solution because I was able to twist the packet closed then! =D>
I'm really impressed that the sugar went on the floor instead of in the drawer. Excellent save =D>
It would have gone in the drawer if it was me.
agsiul
Power poster

Post by agsiul »

:lol: :lol: Luckily it wasn't close enough to the drawer which was why the bag was half empty before I coped on! In the drawer would have a been a pain alright.
yvonnel
Getting settled in

Post by yvonnel »

I always but sugar cubes saves a lot of mess
agsiul
Power poster

Post by agsiul »

What a brilliant idea...why didn't I think of that? the only thin would be that I might eat them as I pass.