A place to talk about your experience of living with Dyspraxia

Moderator: Moderator Team

Colin___
New member - welcome them!

Dyspraxia Research

Post by Colin___ »

Hello all,

Hope you are well.

My name is Colin Coughlan. I am a 21 year old Product Design student from Limerick, Ireland. I am working on an 8 month long college project titled;

‘‘The effects of dyspraxia on a person’s fine motor problems can make everyday tasks frustrating and challenging to complete’’

I am only two weeks in to the 8 month duration thus far so any support or insights you may have are extremely valuable.

I have chosen to focus my project on Dyspraxia as my brother suffers from it and I can see the impact it has on his life. On the other hand, I also have a great interest in making products for those who may suffer from disorders or disabilities.

I would be extremely grateful and appreciative if you could complete a quick survey to help my research for this project.

Please note that all questions are optional and you do not need to answer any of them if you don't want to. I have tried to be as respectful to you and your privacy as much as possible. I have added a section at the end of the survey to include your contact details if you would be interested in some follow up questions/discussions. Again, you are not required to complete this field if you do not feel comfortable doing so. Link is below.

https://forms.gle/BW3dX1hynHivoJiS9

Thank you all and have a great day!

Colin
ste1001

Re: Dyspraxia Research

Post by ste1001 »

All done Colin!
Good luck in your research
Sicknote64

Re: Dyspraxia Research