Amazing Devising Forum Theatre for Dyspraxics: theme judgements. Thursday 15th October 7:3-9:30pm on zoom

A place to talk about your experience of living with Dyspraxia

Moderator: Moderator Team

Chris0
Getting settled in

Amazing Devising Forum Theatre for Dyspraxics: theme judgements. Thursday 15th October 7:3-9:30pm on zoom

Post by Chris0 »

Hi I'm running this amazing professional workshop devising forum theatre for dyspraxic adults tomorrow on zoom between 7:30pm-9:30pm This can help dyspraxics with interpersonal challenges by practicing challenging coversation by role plays, identify new ways of responding, expressing you needs effectively to maintaining boundaries to thrive and build you confidence under the theme of "Judgements". This is of benefits as judgements from others can negatively impact on our wellbeing, and this can help find ways to manage these and express boundaries.

I'm a Solution-Focused Coach with Dyspraxic, training in coaching and resource-based therapy with an MSc in Psychology and recently finished my PhD at University of Glasgow in Applied Psychology and Drama Practices.

There are still places available and we are doing a pay as you feel policy between £5-£15 per person suggested donations bookable via eventbrite. So if you are interested in attending please book on the link below to avoid disaapointment!.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/devising ... qOiJPdWWL0

Do check www.dyspraxicdramauk.org for further information on us and our professional services for dyspraxics. Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me on c.colebrook@aol.co.uk or 07787722330. Thanks. Chris

P.S: We typically run these weekly though theme vary from week to week for your information.