Knocking things over

A place to talk about your experience of living with Dyspraxia

Moderator: Moderator Team

screengreen
Power poster

Knocking things over

Post by screengreen »

Hi just need to vent because I am feeling guilty. I have injured my daughters swimming teacher I knocked a wet floor sign off the spectators area on to her foot I was embarrassed at the time but I have since learned she has gone to hospital I am feeling so guilty, it was accidental has anyone else done anything like this?
Tom fod
Administrator

Re: Knocking things over

Post by Tom fod »

What was the sign made of and how far did it fall to land on her foot? If it was an accident you shd have nothing to fear.

I once managed to accidentally kick an older lady. I'd just retrieved my card from a cashpoint when I was warned I had not taken my money so I wheeled around kicking the poor lady in ankle as I did so. Her husband? was quite unpleasant about it and if If I'm honest I wish I'd kicked him instead.
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)
Nyx
Getting settled in

Post by Nyx »

I accidentally hit a women with a sandwich platter, it was either her or an old man (I could'nt move around them both, the area was too crowded). I kept saying sorry but she kept on giving me dirty looks........
screengreen
Power poster

Post by screengreen »

It was made of plastic and fell about 2 feet, the lessons have been cancelled and my dd is really disappointed ...don't want to tell her it was my fault! It was of course an accident but doesn't stop me feeling guilty for hurting her so much she us off work!