Does Omega 369 supplements help symptoms?

A place to talk about your experience of living with Dyspraxia

Moderator: Moderator Team

mrdyspraxia
Getting settled in

Does Omega 369 supplements help symptoms?

Post by mrdyspraxia »

If so, which brand and dose? Are there any other treatments similar to supplements?
Tim G
Super poster

Re: Does Omega 369 supplements help symptoms?

Post by Tim G »

I am not to sure myself - from reading the info about it and what people say then i supose it could help, I was on the Eye-Q supmelents when i was younger but i couldent really tell if it helped / its affect or remember now (I am not to sure witch).
It is suposed to help and there is no harm in trying if you are safe with it so really I think this is somthing that you should try for yourself as thies things can really help some while for others there is no diffrance.
I think the dosage for the eye-Q was about 2 capsules a day.
The real Mr Potato Head
shisu
Getting settled in

Post by shisu »

I've been taking Omega 3 DHA 500mg every day for 2 months now and can't say I have noticed any difference yet..

](*,)
Captain_Ludd
Power poster

Post by Captain_Ludd »

I've been taking them for a few months now and I think my consentration has improved and my joints dont seem to ache so much, it may just be a placebo effect though.
Ruth
Power poster

Post by Ruth »

yes they work for me!! I use IQ...placebo effect is of course possible but they really make a difference to me. Ofcourse occasionally I forget to take them and find myself thinking - why amd I so bad at the moment....a bit of analysis often reveals they've slipped out of my routine AGAIN!!! so obviously they're not able to give me a memory which repiably works! But I start taking them again abd few weeks later it's all a bit easier again!
ALADDIN
Power poster

Post by ALADDIN »

I feel better, fresher, with more energy having taken Omega3 (2 a day) for over a week. At my diagnosis , I was told to take Omega3. It definitely helps my dyspraxia.
mrdyspraxia
Getting settled in

Post by mrdyspraxia »

shisu wrote:I've been taking Omega 3 DHA 500mg every day for 2 months now and can't say I have noticed any difference yet..

](*,)
500mg isn't enough, I have 800mg in one capsule from ASDA and they're just basic.... So I take 2