Introduction

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Happyhippie
New member - welcome them!

Introduction

Post by Happyhippie »

Hello all
I'm Jojo, I'm 53 and was diagnosed with dyspraxia at 28. I've only just started to really look at how to adapt things for dyspraxia as opposed to writing myself off as useless and clumsy. I'm on a mission to get fit and discovered tonight I don't know how to run 🤦🏻‍♀️
Tom fod
Administrator

Re: Introduction

Post by Tom fod »

Hi Jojo
Welcome and apologies for slow response.

I was mid 30s when I was confronted with fact. There was v little info about what next but finding this forum helped back then. I often wonder if they had explained it to me at school but not sure how I would have reacted to news.
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)
Lettiejp
New member - welcome them!

Post by Lettiejp »

Hi I'm new here and looking for where to post
Tom fod
Administrator

Post by Tom fod »

Hi and welcome

Anywhere you want to. Some posts might fall into one of more categories.What is immediately logical to you as the category might be questioned by others but we each have different perspectives.

As Admin I'll occasionally decide to move posts but I'll gererally leave a shadow entry so the original poster can find their post again.
Please don't be afraid to create a new post if that suits your needs!
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)