Hi guys

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Danwatts
New member - welcome them!

Hi guys

Post by Danwatts »

Hey guys

My name is Dan and i am new to the form. I’m from nottingham. I was diagnosed with dyspraxia since i was 3 years old. I struggled through school due to the academics and the usual clumsy side. I did the dores programme which helped me in the last 2 years and collage. I am good at managing myself and things. I hold down a full time job and i manage to have loads of friends.
Katy456
Getting settled in

Re: Hi guys

Post by Katy456 »

Hey Dan,

Sounds similar slight Autistic, ADHD, dyspaxia and slight dylexia. I struggle with sounds and get sensory overload. I have my own property and love to cook, paint, and do my garden. I can drive and big 3.5ton plus doing C1 license for an ambulance. Training to get a paramedic science degree. I struggled all through school (scived a lot lol) and didn't get good grades. Bubbled through life labelling myself as a disorganised, clumsy, forgetful person. The stories I could tell you about dropping things, how they have fallen out my hands, or how I caught stuff that had failen out of cupboards, I have the reflexes of a ninja sometimes and then others an armless person. I was 37 when I had my diagnoses so have laughed a lot with family about my behaviour when I was younger. Take pride in the fact you have a job, good friends and can apply yourself. Don't let anyone take away your goals, remember we are special like superpowers lol sounds like your doing great...well done