Hi from hull

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

katie140
New member - welcome them!

Hi from hull

Post by katie140 »

Hi my name is katie I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was 12 I do struggle with certain things but then I do really well with other things for example I cant tie a shoe lace to save my life but if you put a computer problem infront of me and i'll fix it pretty quickly (with the help of google). I live at home with my mum and step-dad and sevral pets we have 2 dogs, a rabbit, 2 fish tanks and 6 geckos (currently 9 because my crestied geckos had babies but thehy are been re-homed soon), I enjoy reading, computer games, walking my dogs, talking online ect. I am 26 but I know myself that I act alot younger at times and alot older at other times. I would like to make some friends who also have dyspraxia. Hope I fit in here thanks Katie :D
Tom fod
Administrator

Re: Hi from hull

Post by Tom fod »

Hi Katie and welcome

Responses can sometimes be a bit slow in coming here but I'm sure you'll fit in as we are all accepting and supportive or at least try to be. I hope you find the site useful please feel free to contribute where you feel able (no problem reawakening dormant discussions or starting new threads. we try to avoid being precious here.
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)
MatStu51
New member - welcome them!

Post by MatStu51 »

(waves enthusiastically), Hi Katie. Nice to meet you.

I envy you your computer skills, mine are pretty poor and those that I do have are hard won!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas,

Sheryl
Creative
Super poster

Post by Creative »

Hi Katie, I'm Jess and I'm 31. I like reading, cats, going on the internet and watching soaps on TV. I also live at home with my parents. I look very young for my age. Like you I feel I can act young for my age sometimes and old for my age at other times. I have a few friends but not many that are my own age. Hope you find the forum helpful. :D