To all members

A place to talk about your experience of living with Dyspraxia

Moderator: Moderator Team

Shadwell

To all members

Post by Shadwell »

Please be aware as with any web-site we are getting targeted by spammers, while myself and Tom do our best, there are some scams that could slip through the net. anyone with a first post saying something tragic in any way, and possibly no other posts is a potential scammer.

Please contact Tom or myself, or click the link to notify us to any potential scams, and please feel free to forward any private messages that you recieve from a scammer.

no private messages, or forum messages should have links taking you to another website, or asking for any personal information, to be paid money, or to recieve money all of these are scams.

There are times though that we do allow research insitutions/colleges etc. to collect details upon a user interacting with said research group, but these are usually vetted by Tom to verify they are who they say they are.

Michael (Shadwell Moderator).
Last edited by Tom fod on Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom fod
Administrator

Re: To all members

Post by Tom fod »

Thanks Shadwell

There is a legitimate post PayPal Donate in the Announcements and Information section that assists Pooky with hosting fees.

To report a suspicious post click on the three dot ... more menu Icon and then choose 'Report' this highlights the offending posts in pink.

If you see anything suspicious that is either Spammy or potentially Scammy please Report or otherwise highlight it so we can take appropriate action to remove and block the individual.
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)