Can you help ?? Emotional and Social impacts of Dyspraxia

A place to talk about your experience of living with Dyspraxia

Moderator: Moderator Team

L_gwd_masters
New member - welcome them!

Can you help ?? Emotional and Social impacts of Dyspraxia

Post by L_gwd_masters »

I'm Lizzie - a 26 year old with dyslexia & dyspraxia. I'm relatively new to the forum. Hi ! :D

To cut to the chase, my reason for posting here is that I am currently recruiting participants for an * anonymous * research study about the * social and emotional * impacts of living with Dyspraxia - as an adult.

I'm hoping to be able to bring some more awareness to this area by conducting a series of interviews with Dyspraxic adults, giving them a space to tell their story - in their own words - and to talk about some of their individual challenges and experiences.

Criteria for inclusion is:
- 18 years old and/or above
- officially or self-diagnosed
- free for a 40min - 1hr virtual interview within the next 3 weeks

I felt like this forum might be a good place to start - as I've frequently seen people here talking about exactly the kind of issues I'd like to shed some light on. If anyone is interested / would like a chance to talk further then please do reach out to me at elizabeth.greenwood2@stu.mmu.ac.uk to request more information - I would really love to hear from you !

Very best,
Lizzie
Last edited by L_gwd_masters on Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tom fod
Administrator

Re: Can you help ?? Emotional and Social impacts of Dyslexia

Post by Tom fod »

Did you mean to say Dyspraxia in title? You can edit and change
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)
L_gwd_masters
New member - welcome them!

Re: Can you help ?? Emotional and Social impacts of Dyslexia

Post by L_gwd_masters »

I did! Thank you