Dyspraxic Group Coaching check-in sessions outside of Glasgow Green. Thursdays 28th April & 19th May 12:30-1:30pm!

A place to talk about your experience of living with Dyspraxia

Moderator: Moderator Team

Dyspraxiccoaching
Getting settled in

Dyspraxic Group Coaching check-in sessions outside of Glasgow Green. Thursdays 28th April & 19th May 12:30-1:30pm!

Post by Dyspraxiccoaching »

Hi for those Dyspraxics adults (with a formal diagnosis or suspect it) local to Glasgow, just to let you know that I am running fantastic in person group coaching check-in workshops both Thursday lunchtimes 28th April & 19th May 12:30-1:30pm outside on Glasgow Green for only £6 or free per person depending on what you can afford.

These check-in workshop can help Dyspraxic connect with others, explore current challenges as a group, gain new perspectives, improve your confidence, sleep and wellbeing. During these workshop you will have the platform to explore ANY ongoing you wish from interpersonal (with friends, family, partners/dating, work), career/work, self-care (including stress, time management) and more! So if you are interested please check the link below for further information and registration as it would be great to see you there!

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/dyspraxi ... 5028036607

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me on dyspraxiccreativecoaching@gmail.com or check my website www.dyspraxiccreativecoaching.co.uk for further details about me and my services for dyspraxics. Many thanks. Chris Colebrook (Solution-Focused Coach Practitioner, Dip/PhD, Dyspraxic, & Faciliator Dyspraxic Creative Coaching).