5%
I don't like either Cats or Dogs
11%

Total votes: 19

Liz944
Super poster

Are you a cat or a dog person?

Post by Liz944 »

I was wondering if dyspraxic's are cat or dog people....

I suspect from the number of cat avatars we may be cat people.....

If you have other pets, which ones do you have????
Drama is life with the dull bits cut out...
quackstar84
Regular Poster

Post by quackstar84 »

I have one dog... and the dirty bitch is here:

Shadwell

Post by Shadwell »

my parent's are going away for 2 weeks, so I am having the car to look after the cat!

I never really taken to cats, yes they can be cute, but then I see my parent's cat, and wonder where we went wrong!!!!!

I have always prefered dogs though, their sence of humour never let's you down!! and they are more loyal than a cat!! all the cat is looking for is somewhere warm to goto sleep!!

my parents dog (before she got put down), used to do crazy things like the kitchen had a little step about an inch high to go into the porch, but yet she would make it look like mount everest!!! to make you feel sorry for her into taking her out!! by laying in the porch, and laying down looking into the kitchen at us, and head and paws hanging over the edge into the kitchen, and if you didn't feel sorry for her, then she would start pointing her head down even more! until she got your attention!!!

we couldn't stop laughing!! as we knew the step wasn't that steep, and usually meant she got taken out within 5 minutes!!and then other silly things like if she wanted my father to take her, she will stick her nose out through the front door, but wouldn't follow us!!

and then it also had to be out in the car as well, as she would stop right by the car, and refuse to go any futher! and she absolutely hated the lead, which in the end we had to stop using it, as she refused to go with the lead on, but there again she was so well behaved, that she rarely went on the road unless we told her, and wouldn't go further than our feet, so we were always tripping over her, unless we watched where she was.

and if for example me, and my mother taken her out, then she would split us up by walking between us!! and then going a little infront, moving to the side, then stop, and then when we passed her, so would do the same again!! I think it was her way of saying don't forget I am here!!

as for myself living in an upstairs rented flat, then I am not allowed to have a cat or dog :(

would have liked to have a dog to keep me company :(
Daniel
Administrator

Post by Daniel »

You omitted an option for 'neither'
Lithium_joe
Power poster

Post by Lithium_joe »

Indeed. Neither. [-(
Meg
Power poster

Post by Meg »

I'm a cat person and own one cat called LExie. I did orginally have two cats , but one had to be put down as he got run over and ther was nothing else we could do :-({|= that was last July. He was only three. But here are pics of my cats I've had over the years. My very first c at was called Mog I chose the name

Lex: Image

Sooty and Lex: Image

Sooty is the one on the bench ^^

Luv Meg
Xxxx
Liz944
Super poster

Post by Liz944 »

Sorry, I screwed up the poll I did put none and other on.... but must of not done it properly.... any advice on how to change it????

I love all the animal photos.... I have a little tortoiseshell cat called bubble. I am a cat and a dog person. But currently only have a cat as I am being lazy... I am not overly keen on early morning walkies....
Drama is life with the dull bits cut out...
SavV
Regular Poster

Post by SavV »

Just hit the edit button on the top right of you initial post. This will allow you to edit the poll questions, add more etc etc etc.

Cheers,
SavV
Hang on..... this isn't my classroom...
Daniel
Administrator

Post by Daniel »

I should be able to edit it if you can't, Liz. Just drop me a PM with what categories you would like adding.

Dan.
robyn

Post by robyn »

i love both, but if i had to choose a fav id prob say cat as theres nothing more relaxing than a cat purring. I have a horse though, so shes really my fav kind of animal. I often think shes got horse adhd cause she super hyper and fizzy all the time so shes a good match for me. She 22 now though so I dont know if I should be keeping her for much longer, she could maybe do with a nice and settled home now shes getting on in years.
Greg
Power poster

Post by Greg »

Obviously I've been long aware of the secret conspiracy between redheads, dogs and rice to hamper my existance, so I have to vote with cats.

Even if it wasn't for their scheming I'd still need to vote cats because you just have to respect them. A relationship between a person and a cat is earned. A relationship between a person and a dog is...well...sinfest says it best:

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=44
Lumic
Power poster

Post by Lumic »

am defo a doggie person i have 2 and thinking of a 3rd 1 lol
my aviator reminds me not to do what i always do
rah
Power poster

Post by rah »

i honestly can't choose between the 2, i'm a cat and a dog person!

i've got 2 cats, frank who's ginger and white and ozzy who's brown with a spotty body and stripy legs.

and then we've got our dog magic, who's a golden retriever and getting pretty old now...i heard recently that golden retrievers are the 4th most intelligent breed of dog but you seriously wouldn't believe that if you met magic! he's the soppiest, stupidest dog ever, but absolutely lovely :D

i love animals...i've got some little tropical fish at the moment too, and i had a chinchilla up until very recently (he died aged 14) and i've had all sorts of animals over the years, like hamsters, rabbits, gerbils etc...
Miss Jayney
Getting settled in

Post by Miss Jayney »

both
Dani
Getting settled in

Post by Dani »

When I was little we had cats then we moved and got three budgies, then two lovebirds, one pet rat and then a dog called Bruno.

I'd tell the kids in the neighbourhood we had a killer budgie :grin: