planning trips

Cooking, finances, shopping and any regular tasks that are challenging

Moderator: Moderator Team

ellsbells48
New member - welcome them!

planning trips

Post by ellsbells48 »

I really struggle with planning and am currently feeling pretty frustrated at the fact that I want to book a flight and a trip, but my brain is running at 100mph and it doenst work logically at all. This eve i have spent time flitting between one website and another, trying to compare flight prices, dates, tours, etc, but being completely over whelmed with information and not really getting anywhere. Gah - my brain drives me nuts sometimes!
francisB

Re: planning trips

Post by francisB »

Do you know where you want to go? You can't just compare the prices. What you need to see is the services of the airline companies and you can also consult a travel agency to help you with the trip you want.
Alona22

Post by Alona22 »

How many adults with dyspraxia have need to help at home( by a professional) in this forum?

I'm asking that because my familly is convinced I shall need to help at home every day when I will have my own home (to maintain my home, for my transports...) But me, I'm not agree with my familly [-X : I have difficulties, but I think I could live without help at home (with a GPS, a handicap car for transport, a automatic hoover for maintain my home...)

So, I would like to know if many dyspraxics adults have need to help at home every day or not?

And sorry for my probable grammar mistakes: I'm french and I have difficulties to speak English :grin:. Don't hesitate to corrige me, I would like to progress ! :-({|= :bumps: :bike:
Jim
Super poster

Post by Jim »

Everyone is different.

But speaking for myself, absolutely not, I'm 100% independent.

Dyspraxia may give us difficulties but it doesn't make us stupid.
“When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie
That's amore” :whistle: