What's on your iPod/Radio/CD player/Computer?

Non-dyspraxic chat about anything under the sun

Moderator: Moderator Team

keiraknightleyfan27
Power poster

What's on your iPod/Radio/CD player/Computer?

Post by keiraknightleyfan27 »

Hey what kind of music is on your iPod or radio or cd player or computer??

Right now, I have Lonestar on my cd player. It's part of a country mix I made on iTunes. =D> I have a variety of interests in music including: rap/r&b, country, alternative/punk, rock, classic rock, pop, christian rock, showtunes, etc.

Okay the song just changed to Rascal Flatts' "Fast Cars and Freedom" I LOVE this song!! =D> \:D/

I am in a country mood today. \:D/
Rory Gilmore (to Lorelai as she leaves for an internship in Chicago): Mom, you've given me everything I need.
Luke Danes (to Lorelai): I just like to see you happy.---"Gilmore Girls" series finale, 5/15/07
Daniel
Administrator

Post by Daniel »

I have a real mixed bag of things on my MP3 player. I've been listening to some audio books recently as I go to and from work. In terms of music I've got indie, folk, rock, pop, French music, German music, Swedish music, Jewish music, Arabic music, jazz/funk, ambient/dance, and a few things I don't know how to categorise :)
fuzzy
Power poster

Post by fuzzy »

On my minidisc player at the moment i have: Franz Ferdinand, The Killers \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ , Idlewild (this amazing Scottish Indie rock band), Green Day, Blur and Radiohead. Woo! :) :) :)
Goodbye, and have a pleasant tommorrow!!
I swear to drunk im not God.....
keiraknightleyfan27
Power poster

fuzzy wrote:On my minidisc player at the moment i have: Franz Ferdinand, The Killers \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ , Idlewild (this amazing Scottish Indie rock band), Green Day, Blur and Radiohead. Woo! :) :) :)
Yay for Green Day and The Killers!! \:D/ \:D/
Rory Gilmore (to Lorelai as she leaves for an internship in Chicago): Mom, you've given me everything I need.
Luke Danes (to Lorelai): I just like to see you happy.---"Gilmore Girls" series finale, 5/15/07
fuzzy
Power poster

Post by fuzzy »

I thought youd say that Shanna- i know that your a big Killers fan like me!! WOO!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Danni
Getting settled in

Post by Danni »

Lonestar, Nickleback, Linkin Park, Eminem, Green Day, Boomtown Rats, Beethoven, Mozart, Pink Floyd, Queen, Ram Jam, Marilyn Manson, Enya, The Corrs, and I think I have some Weird Al Yankovic as well :P
Rosel
Getting settled in

Post by Rosel »

i have mainly classical, film and gothic music, and some random stuff. I also like Les Miserables and Phantom, but htey are at home. :-({|=
Pooky
Administrator

Post by Pooky »

Feeder, Symposium and James are normally on my top list. Listening to the best of Korn album at the moment though.
Daniel
Administrator

Post by Daniel »

I was listening to Fat Boy Slim - Rockerfeller Skank and New Order - Blue Monday walked back to work after lunch. The aptness of Blue Monday escaped me at a time, but both are very fine listening to 'tune out' to on the wander up the hill.

One question, does anyone 'see' music when they're listening to it? I see shapes to certain music. Might just be an over-active imagination, I dunno :) It's a bit like one of those Winamp plugins :D
Ruth
Power poster

Post by Ruth »

This week I am mainly listening too ;The killers and Kaiser cheifs and Franz Ferdinand (saw them whoop) and Green Day and KT tunstall and Metallica and Don mclean(American pie top song ever!). I try to shuffle it at the weekend fresh for a new week of course I have to remember. :-&

I find if I'm starting to fritz out then some realy loud music helps especially greenday. I never see the music though boo! :*( but it does take the harsh acid edge off things.
Ruth
Power poster

Post by Ruth »

This week I am mainly listening too ;The killers and Kaiser cheifs and Franz Ferdinand (saw them whoop) and Green Day and KT tunstall and Metallica and Don mclean(American pie top song ever!). I try to shuffle it at the weekend fresh for a new week of course I have to remember. :-&

I find if I'm starting to fritz out then some realy loud music helps especially greenday. I never see the music though boo! :*( what shapes do you see?
Rosel
Getting settled in

Post by Rosel »

i see shapes too! i find that music i like creates shapes i find pleasing, sort of swirly or spiky with rich colours. Stuff i don't has dull or light colours and a plain shape.
Weird old synaesthesia!
fuzzy
Power poster

Post by fuzzy »

Lol; when you were talking about 'seeing shapes' Dan and Rosel i immediatley thought of the Idlewild song 'When i argue i see shapes''; I wonder why :grin:

Nah I dont see shapes either :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=
keiraknightleyfan27
Power poster

I love the song Photograph by Nickelback! =D> It makes me think of my high school days and stuff. Really great song! \:D/ I am now listening to This Kiss by Martina McBride. Or it could be Faith Hill, but I think it's Martina. I always get confused btwn them... :-k

A good album is Songs About Jane by Maroon 5. I LOVE it! \:D/

OMG!!! THRILLER by Michael Jackson just came on my cd!!! He may be a weirdo at real life, but he is a genius in music! =D>