Hi

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Jenschnifer
New member - welcome them!

Hi

Post by Jenschnifer »

Hi everyone, my name is Jennifer, I'm 19 and from Scotland. I was diagnosed with dyspraxia just there on Wednesday and I don't have a clue what's wrong with me, the educational psychologist just added up scores, drew Xs on graphs told me i was dyspraxic and left me to melt over the holidays wondering what to do next. I'm sort of hoping to find other dyspraxics and actually find out what i have before i meet with the disabled student co-ordinator to discuss the test.

Thank you,
Jennifer
Daniel
Administrator

Post by Daniel »

Welcome to the forum Jennifer!

Did you see the Educational Psychologist because you were having particular difficulties with your studies or was it a routine thing?

Assuming you're at Uni, if you look over the study section of the forum you'll find out about some of the assistance that other members of the forum who are students are receiving.

If you've got any specific questions please ask away and we'll do our best to make you familiar with dyspraxia.
fuzzy
Power poster

Post by fuzzy »

Hey Jennifer! Im Rebecca, a 20 year old student from Edinburgh (but at Abnerdeen uni) Welcome to the boards! IF THERES ANYTHING IN PARTICULAR YOU WANNA ASK, GO TO ONE OF THE SECTIONS YOU THINK ITS MOST RELEVANT TO (IN YOUR CASE, DYSPRAXIA CHAT) (argh damn caps lock sorry!) and we will all try to help as much as we can! I also find that it helps to read over what others have said- often you can get a good idea on here of dyspraxia and its various difficulties by reading fewloow dyspraxics thoughts/ hardships/ advice.

Hope to see ya in the dysparxia chat scetion soon,

Fuzz
Goodbye, and have a pleasant tommorrow!!
I swear to drunk im not God.....
david456
Power poster

Post by david456 »

Hi Jennifer,

I'm David, Hope you enjoy the forum.