all my life ive suffered but only just realised why

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

riojay
New member - welcome them!

all my life ive suffered but only just realised why

Post by riojay »

despraxia and anxiety
hi everybody , just a hello to introduce myself, i am 43 and only just been diagnosed with dypraxia by an educational psychologist due to doing an open uni course.all my life i always knew something was wrong, when i was a child i was bullied in and out school, didnt mix in with other children in school, if i did bother with anyone they were usually like myself , i didnt care just wanted to be excepted. i would run from anything and anyone who showed even facial aggression, never hardly spoke to anyone.i was extremly nervous and timid also.i am terrible at maths and it, cant write essays in proper grammer or dont know how to plan them, i have walked out of loads of jobs , courses and where ever theres people around, i get really paranoid that there speaking about me or going to say something horrible to me,i only have a few friends i can trust,i go on about the past a lot also.i get jealous easily and very insecure, people take advantage of my niceness and find it hard to say no, so put up with it,i cant study without getting tired , my organisation skills are so poor, im so untidy and forgettful,i tried driving but that didnt go well, three years 5 instructers and a failed test, still at square 1,i always thought the instructers, this goes to tutors also at colleges and jobs,looked down at me thinking i was dull and thick, id get hot and flustered talking really fast and then getting paranoid afterwards making me worthless everytime reducing me to tears, i hate talking about sexual things to people and vice versa, i get embarressed, i suffer bad anxiety and just want to lead a normal life, however this as gone on all my life and will find it hard to adapt to anything new . it take a good while, maryxxxxxxx :grin: #-o :rolleyes: :ball: Driver
gherkin001
Super poster

Re: all my life ive suffered but only just realised why

Post by gherkin001 »

Hi Riojay, Welcome to the mad house lol!

Kirsty
DySpRaXiA dOeSnT mAkE lIfE hArDeR, jUsT mOrE cOmPlIcAtEd.
Liz944
Super poster

Post by Liz944 »

Hi

Welcome to the forum!
Drama is life with the dull bits cut out...
sanabituranima
Getting settled in

Post by sanabituranima »

Hello and welcome. I hope things get easier for you now you have a diagnosis.