Humour

Non-dyspraxic chat about anything under the sun

Moderator: Moderator Team

becky
Getting settled in

Humour

Post by becky »

Due to the nature of Dyspraxia, and consequently always falling over, forgetting things, having strange phobia's, getting lost in my thoughts whilst talking to someone, generally being disorganised and just clumsy in life, I've had to develop a very strange sense of humour. I love mad things, anything offbeat like The Mighty Boosh and Black Books. I also have a tendency to think I am completely hilarious, when other people are scratching their head and looking at me like I've just sprouted wings. I have been thinking about this a lot lately, and I think that humour is definitely a defense mechanism that I use in regards to my dyspraxia. It's nothing if not a funny disability. Sometimes I feel like my life is a slapstick comedy starring Mr Bean. Only I'm much more charming that Mr Bean, also better dressed and much, much better looking =D>
Ali13
New member - welcome them!

Re: Humour

Post by Ali13 »

Two dyspraxics living together is definately comedy gold. 'Where are the blueberrys?!?!' and so forth. Yes, it is a silly syndrome and it makes life interesting, to say the least. Sometimes you have to laugh, and if you can't laugh at yourself what can you laugh at? :grin:

Becks...this is you... :banana:

And this is not me... :bike:

We are funny peoples!
becky
Getting settled in

Post by becky »

That IS me. :banana: :ball: is not. :evilb: this is also me. Driver but not this.
Ali13
New member - welcome them!

Post by Ali13 »

It will be soon though!