Music

Non-dyspraxic chat about anything under the sun

Moderator: Moderator Team

Pooky
Administrator

Music

Post by Pooky »

So what have people listening to recently?

I bought a "Best of Korn" album last month, can't stop listening to it at the moment.
Ruth
Power poster

Post by Ruth »

I seem to be completely addicted to K T tunstall at the moment! before her I was listening to kaiser cheifs alot and the Killers.
Daniel
Administrator

Post by Daniel »

I'm going to load up my MP3 player in advance of my trip, so that when I'm stood in Vladivostok on the shores of the Pacific Ocean I can sing to myself "Oh my god I can't believe it, I've never been this far away from home" :D
Pooky
Administrator

Post by Pooky »

Daniel wrote:I'm going to load up my MP3 player in advance of my trip, so that when I'm stood in Vladivostok on the shores of the Pacific Ocean I can sing to myself "Oh my god I can't believe it, I've never been this far away from home" :D
:banana: that is a good idea.

The trouble I am finding with my MP3 player that I got at christmas is that I never seem to be able to find the time to rip my whole back catalogue of CDs into MP3's, the stack waiting for me to rip never seems to get any smaller.

My fave band of all time is Feeder, and James and Symposium following behind.
Rosel
Getting settled in

Post by Rosel »

I like mainly classical music, but i do like a bit of Rock and Gothic Music.
I don't have an MP3 player, but possibly when i get my PDA synched up i can use that as one.
Daniel
Administrator

Post by Daniel »

For a long time I was weighing up buying a pure MP3 player over other devices that play MP3s but no other things primarily. In the end I've got a mobile phone and a PDA that work as modest MP3 players, but do plenty more besides, and it was this extra functionality that was the clincher for me.

Rosel - have you made sure you've turned off all your firewalls before trying to sync your PDA? Mine won't sync if either Windows' or my own firewall is running. Fortunately my router has it's own firewall which protects my PC for anything dodgy while the usual firewalls are down for synching.
david456
Power poster

Post by david456 »

I'm listening to Corinne Bailey Rae at the moment. I think she is fantastic. I to am a KT Tunstall fan. I'm also always playing my Keane CD and I love Lionel Richie, I think his music is brilliant.
Rosel
Getting settled in

Post by Rosel »

Rosel - have you made sure you've turned off all your firewalls before trying to sync your PDA? Mine won't sync if either Windows' or my own firewall is running. Fortunately my router has it's own firewall which protects my PC for anything dodgy while the usual firewalls are down for synching.
It's beyoond that, it's Mac/PC clash and i have no USB connector ( got a serial with the thing) however i have downloaded mac for pocket pcs and ordered a usb connector so i'll be all good in a couple of weeks.
but thanks for the thought.
mr_mallow
Getting settled in

Post by mr_mallow »

I'm listening to mainly Goth Metal at the moment, though, I can't listen to anything on the train as I had a severe ear infection, and just can't put headphones in now.
Walltowall
Getting settled in

Post by Walltowall »

--