SUPERTEAMS

Non-dyspraxic chat about anything under the sun

Moderator: Moderator Team

fuzzy
Power poster

SUPERTEAMS

Post by fuzzy »

OH MY GOD. As some of you may know, today was the day of Superteams, a university sports event! It lasted all day from 9am till 5pm (last event cancelled as someone broke thier ankle :() and consisted of crazy, physically challeneing events such as rock climbing (outside in the freezing cold!), shuttles (ie running laps for minutes at a time), press ups etc..... there was also fun stuff like orienteering, pedal go carting, space hopper races and assault courses- altho still bloody hard! Im so pleased- i have asthma and still managed to do most stuff, just in small(er) does than others. Each team consisted of 7 ppl; it toally rocked!!!!! I am so knackered now; had to get up at half 7, have been running around all day, then walked into town to the Studnet Union for the Prize Giving and after party......... it is now half 12 and i JUST got back home!!! Evry muscle in my body hurts, esp the legs, but it was so worth it- the rock climbing was so diifcult and scary but i got there in the end with encouragement- *so proud* loads of teams (70 to start with) dropped out, as it is a really strenous day (hence 'Super' teams), but we didnt, even tho none of us were that fit!! We also didnt come last, which is sucxh an acheievment coz i thought that we might!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :D:D:D:D \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Goodbye, and have a pleasant tommorrow!!
I swear to drunk im not God.....
Daniel
Administrator

Post by Daniel »

Well done! That's a great achievement! I think I would have died after a couple of hours, lol!
fuzzy
Power poster

Post by fuzzy »

Thanks! Gawd my muscles hurt......... i had to get a lift to the train station to get to lectures as i couldnt walk that well!!! But it was totally worth it! I'll show you pics when we have them up on the photography society website :D
Goodbye, and have a pleasant tommorrow!!
I swear to drunk im not God.....