Hi Everyone.

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

ingridguerci94
New member - welcome them!

Hi Everyone.

Post by ingridguerci94 »

Hi, my name is Ingrid Guerci.
I have been diagnosed with Dyspraxia and Dyslexia recently. I did it whilst studying on a post graduate university course. My Mother always called me a clumsy child and I forever had bumps and injuries on me when I was a youngster. phim sex hàn quốc
I am now in my 30's but glad for my diagnosis as I spent years thinking I was stupid/lazy, however it does open a different world to me. I am looking forward to discovering new techniques to help me manage day to day issues,
Last edited by ingridguerci94 on Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadwell

Re: Hi Everyone.

Post by Shadwell »

Welcome to the forum Ingrid, like yourself I was 30 when finally getting my diagnosis apart from under different circumstances, and seems to be more common an age whereby people get thier diagnosis as well unless diagnosed in school/college at a younger age.

I hope you find information and communications that interest yourself. myself and Tom do not mind old threads posting to if you feel it is relevant, we don't do a time limit to class it as an old thread due to the fact it is relevant to a lot of people.

if you need anything please don't be affraid to ask myself or Tom.
CyberStrategist
New member - welcome them!

Re: Hi Everyone.

Post by CyberStrategist »

hello :)