Hey!

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

OmegaZero
New member - welcome them!

Hey!

Post by OmegaZero »

Hi, my name is Darren. I'm 34 and work as a security guard in Newcastle. I live in a nearby town.

I was diagnosed with dyspraxia as a child around when I started primary school. I'm also on the waiting list for ADHD.

I joined to discuss and get support for dyspraxia as I sometimes struggle with it at work and socially.

I enjoy music, video games and tv/movies.
Tom fod
Administrator

Re: Hey!

Post by Tom fod »

OmegaZero wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:09 pm Hi, my name is Darren. I'm 34 and work as a security guard in Newcastle. I live in a nearby town.

I was diagnosed with dyspraxia as a child around when I started primary school. I'm also on the waiting list for ADHD.

I joined to discuss and get support for dyspraxia as I sometimes struggle with it at work and socially.

I enjoy music, video games and tv/movies.
Hi Darren

Welcome to the Forum. It's quite quiet here so always good to see new people joining. We keep this going as not everyone's on social media.

I think the difficultiy is that lack of awareness can often equal lack of understanding Because dyspraxia presents differently in different people it doesn't help when others think it's same for everybody.
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)
Neil W
New member - welcome them!

Post by Neil W »

Hello,
My name is Neil Wade, I'm 20 years old and I'm new to the forum.
Tom fod
Administrator

Post by Tom fod »

Neil W wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:11 pm Hello,
My name is Neil Wade, I'm 20 years old and I'm new to the forum.
Hi Neil.

Welcome to the Forum. Always nice to have new folk.
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)