New to Dyspraxic Adults

A place to talk about your experience of living with Dyspraxia

Moderator: Moderator Team

EmilyyNics
Getting settled in

New to Dyspraxic Adults

Post by EmilyyNics »

Hello my name is Emily, and I am new to the Dyspraxia Adults Forum. What I love to do during my spare time is to advocate, raise awareness and be a role model at the same time to people with Dyspraxia. I think it is very important for Dyspraxia to be heard and out there for others to see. I am also on social media too! Have a nice day! :D
Emily :)
FrankieSoup
Regular Poster

Re: New to Dyspraxic Adults

Post by FrankieSoup »

Hello Emily!
Lovely to meet you! I’m pretty new here too :)
jacquicam
New member - welcome them!

Post by jacquicam »

Hi Im new to this forum too. Coming out about how dyspraxic I am. Can anyone help me with where to find a Dyspraxic Coach? Im in touch with Dyspraxic genius but I wondered if any one knew of anything else? Thanks so much Jacqui
Tom fod
Administrator

Post by Tom fod »

jacquicam wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:11 pm Hi Im new to this forum too. Coming out about how dyspraxic I am. Can anyone help me with where to find a Dyspraxic Coach? Im in touch with Dyspraxic genius but I wondered if any one knew of anything else? Thanks so much Jacqui

Hi Jacqui

Welcome to the tribe!

When you say a coach, do you mean a Job coach? Organisations like Genius Within, Exceptional Individuals, Diverse Learners, Remploy and the oddly named Creased Puddle (https://www.creasedpuddle.co.uk/) are worth a look.

There are some links here viewtopic.php?t=7385
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)
EmilyyNics
Getting settled in

Post by EmilyyNics »

Remploy does a Mental Health support into work as well as which is really good!!
Emily :)