Hi there everyone :)

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Jeffery_89
New member - welcome them!

Hi there everyone :)

Post by Jeffery_89 »

Hello everyone

My names Ben, 29 and I have Dyslexia and Dyspraxia. I have been diagnosed at the end of
My second year of university, where I currently hold a degree in History :D in some ways I'm quite
happy with the diagnosis, as I felt that it revealed much of what I'm good at, things where I might
have difficulty in and things that I never really knew about myself.

I've held many jobs since my graduation, from being an admin assistant to a mail sorter.
Having dyslexia and dyspraxia would always present itself with unique challenges, but I'm
felt that I've overcame these difficulties with a little hard work and determination
and managed to cope, even excel in these jobs where it required working memory,
and sequential thinking, some of the my own weaknesses.

In terms of hobbies I can't really summarise it all in one sentence as I have a few :)
I like to do sport exercise and play on Guitar/Bass and sometimes Percussion
which is always a laugh

I really don't know what else to write really. I have a lot to discuss about dyspraxia
but I can't see to put my ideas down on paper (or in this case post it on an forum!) I
suppose that's one of the perks of having dyslexia and dyspraxia :)
Tom fod
Administrator

Re: Hi there everyone :)

Post by Tom fod »

Hi Ben

Welcome feel free to start new threads,contribute to existings ones or just read up until you feel ready to post. We pride ourselves on being friendly and non judgemental.
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)