best beauty tips, tricks and secrets

Cooking, finances, shopping and any regular tasks that are challenging

Moderator: Moderator Team

somalyna
New member - welcome them!

best beauty tips, tricks and secrets

Post by somalyna »

What are your best beauty tips, tricks and secrets? hi i was just wondering what were your best beauty tips that you would like to share with the world. just interested.

Re: best beauty tips, tricks and secrets

Post by Roxy86 »

Hi there somalyna, hope you are well, a big 'Welcome' to the forum! :D

I don't wear a lot of make-up really, just mascara and eyeliner :) Never eye shadow, as I kinda end up looking like a clown! :S lol! I always tend to over do the foundation/blusher etc. too, so prefer to go without that as well! Lol! I have quite thin lips, so don't bother with lipsticks, have yet to find a colour to suit me, but I do wear a clear gloss or a balm most days :)

I used to poke myself in the eye A LOT when first trying out the eye make up, make have never had a problem with my fine motor skills, so the grip of the wand/pencil wasn't the issue, it was the hand-eye coordination/mirror image reflection I had issue with (left is right, right is left, y'know what I mean??)... It was hard to figure out and get my head round at first. Just practice really, just kept trying :)

Unlike my driving lessons!!! :blush: and :@ lol! :D
-Hakuna Matata-
Nyx
Getting settled in

Re: best beauty tips, tricks and secrets

Post by Nyx »

When using eyeliner and mascara, I apply it slowly and use many strokes to make it look neat and not poke myself in the eye.