The moan and groan thread

Non-dyspraxic chat about anything under the sun

Moderator: Moderator Team

becky1986
Getting settled in

Post by becky1986 »

moan one:
my phones suderly decided not to work and its not even 2 months old and with 2 days before xmas i dont think any one will be willing to do anything about it

moan two:
im getting a funny looking red patch on my chest thats all ichy .....just what i need
Lucy_Rush
Power poster

Bad Day.....

Post by Lucy_Rush »

I'm having a bad day..... well actually just a horrible morning, hoping it doesnt getany worse! :D

I overslept cos the alarm didnt go off. So left the house in a rush to go to lecture, got off the bus at uni realised my house keys were missing. Only 2 places they could be: Sill in the front door or on the bus.

Turned straight round to go home check theyre not in front door. So missed my only lecture of the day, and they weren't in the front door. But then couldnt get in the house since i had no keys. So turned round and got the bus back to uni to find a housemate.

Found someone to let me in the house. Managed to open my bedroom door (it was locked) by giving it a few good shoves. Tripped over something in my room, and fell over. Somehow managed to knock my filling out too. :s allthough i was chewing gum at t time. And i dont have a dentist anymore either, so will have to sort that. :(

Then finally i accidentally smashed my friends pots in the kitchen. Somehow knocked them off the draining board. So there was glass all over the kitchen. :(

Now been ringing the bus company for the past hour and no-ones picking up the phone! quite fustrating - need my keys! The keyring has all my uni house and room keys, keys to my parents house, my bike lock, and my uni locker. So i really need them back!!!

Aaargh! ah well. hopefully i left them on the bus and someone might have handd them in (i really hope so anyway!)

Lucy
gothchic75
New member - welcome them!

Post by gothchic75 »

hope your day gets better, I am sure someone will hand in the keys when they find them.
Lucy_Rush
Power poster

Post by Lucy_Rush »

yeah i hope so..... rang the bus depot this morning, and just now, and they havent found any keys. may ring again late on tomorrow afternoon, in case they find them on the bus later or something.

I don't know where else i could try and find them - like i've no idea where someone woud hand them in to except for a bus driver.....

ah well. keeping my keys in my pocket could turn out to be a slightly expensive mistake!

my day hasnt got any worse though, which is a good thing. Just annoyed at haveing to make sure someones around to let me in and lock the door behind me when i have to go out etc, and being unable to get into my locker is a pain too. hopefully they'll turn up tho.
gherkin001
Super poster

Post by gherkin001 »

Ring the police station, thats where alot of lost and found items wind up. Good Luck and hope you find them.

Kirsty
DySpRaXiA dOeSnT mAkE lIfE hArDeR, jUsT mOrE cOmPlIcAtEd.
Lucy_Rush
Power poster

Post by Lucy_Rush »

good idea. i hadnt thought of that. i will try that after work this afternoon.
Lucy_Rush
Power poster

Post by Lucy_Rush »

yay i finally got my keys back! they were eventually found by the cleaners on the bus a couple of days later. A bus driver drove them round to my house for me last night. :D is usefull to be able to get in my house again lol
Liz944
Super poster

Post by Liz944 »

I am glad you have had them returned safely.... I bet you are relieved!!!
Drama is life with the dull bits cut out...
Aelinor12
New member - welcome them!

Re: The moan and groan thread

Post by Aelinor12 »

how do I stop myself from forgetting to charge my phone every night! Some weeks im great and I remember to do it other times it just goes out of my head until it's too late. ](*,)
Shadwell

Re: The moan and groan thread

Post by Shadwell »

the easiest way I found to remember to put my phone on to charge is to plug it in as soon as I get home, and as got into a habbit of not sitting down until done 3 things, put my phone on charge, said hello to my cat, and made myself a drink, and checked my cat doesn't need food or anything.