Positive Sides of Dyspraxia?

A place to talk about your experience of living with Dyspraxia

Moderator: Moderator Team

agsiul
Power poster

Positive Sides of Dyspraxia?

Post by agsiul »

I have to do an interview soon and need to get a list of positives to having Dyspraxia just in case it comes up. Any suggestions?
abby
Getting settled in

Re: Positive Sides of Dyspraxia?

Post by abby »

personally i say that because of dyspraxia i am determined, adaptable, and a creativce thinker.
you cannot direct the wind, but you can adjust the sails.
Evasura
Power poster

Post by Evasura »

wow! congrats! is it for another school?! resilient, used to face challenges and change them into possibilities for personal development, sympathetic, caring, finding solutions to problems (well, you've made it til now, havn't u?). Have you turned natural tendency to disorganization into a strength and people tell you u're really organised? u must b, otherwise u wouldn't cope with sch. is it mainstream sch? hope u get it
Eva in London
agsiul
Power poster

Post by agsiul »

Evasura wrote:wow! congrats! is it for another school?! resilient, used to face challenges and change them into possibilities for personal development, sympathetic, caring, finding solutions to problems (well, you've made it til now, havn't u?). Have you turned natural tendency to disorganization into a strength and people tell you u're really organised? u must b, otherwise u wouldn't cope with sch. is it mainstream sch? hope u get it
Yep in another area. Haven't applied yet but you know the way it is....have to start thinking about all the things that I need to do and start to get them organised. Keep your fingers crossed for [-o<