Finding a new home

Cooking, finances, shopping and any regular tasks that are challenging

Moderator: Moderator Team

Daniel
Administrator

Post by Daniel »

Fingers-crossed! I'm sure one of the places will work out for you. Let us all know how it goes!
david456
Power poster

Post by david456 »

Good Luck Fuzzy
Ruth
Power poster

Post by Ruth »

How were they?
Snjstar
Regular Poster

Post by Snjstar »

hope you can get things sorted
fuzzy
Power poster

Post by fuzzy »

Yo- one was really terrible and one was brilliant, so no contest really! Its a massive weight off my shoulders; i now know where ill be staying so it wont be as scary- the girls really nice as well and seems like a really fair flatmate/ landlord. Thanks for all the support guys; i appreciate it! :d
Goodbye, and have a pleasant tommorrow!!
I swear to drunk im not God.....
david456
Power poster

Post by david456 »

Good luck with it all.
Ruth
Power poster

Post by Ruth »

hoorah huroo huray!! I amso very glad that you have somewhere good to stay. well done , you only found it through your own hard worK. well done you. It's not fair that these things should have happened but you have proved yourself a confident competent capable independant woman. Cor what a lot of descriptive wotds! I wish you every happines in your new home. xxxx

lol
fuzzy
Power poster

Post by fuzzy »

Lol, thkanks all! Gawd Ruth youv made me out to be some sort of Erin Brokivich! Lol!! :P \:D/
fuzzy
Power poster

Post by fuzzy »

Yo all! Well this is my third day at the flat- I moved all of my things out of my fathers and into the new place on Saturday. It was stressfull and hard work, but we got there. He wasnt as difficult/ nasty as I thought he was going to be; he was pretty rude to my friends who came into the house to help me pack everything (we did it all in less than 2 hours), but they handled him wel, as did I. He said he wanted a word with me, but I just told him that I didnt think that there was anything left to say and that i wanted no trouble off him. He asked for my address to 'forward' things on if i fogot anything, but i declined. Then I bid him farewell calmly and that was it; i left and moved in to the new place. His loss, not mine. My flatmate is love;y; we had a BBQ last night and I had some of my mates round which was cool as I hadnt seen some of them in a while.

Thanks you all for your help and continued support through the last few weeks, I apprecaite all the help youv gioven me! :)
Ruth
Power poster

Post by Ruth »

Glad you're all settled in and doing fine. Your mates sound like a good bunch.

I am very impressed with your undaunted resolution of a very difficult suituation and admire your fortitude. You were in a nasty spot by anyones reconing, then add in dyspraxia well frankly I shall continue to consider you as the new Erin for as long as my memory allows \:D/ ( don't worry that may only be a week! )

lol
david456
Power poster

Post by david456 »

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your new place Fuzzy.