Finding a job

Discussions relating to jobs and working, including finding work, interviews, the work place etc.

Moderator: Moderator Team

EnigmaticLila
Getting settled in

Re: Finding a job

Post by EnigmaticLila » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:08 am

Your comment about my mom made me laugh. My dad calls her a schizo (as in split/mulitple minds) because she constantly goes on random rampages then randomly flips the story to the exact opposite. She never remembers the awful stuff she's said to me.

Actually... there's plenty trade deals with Russia and China and the Gupta family has been discovered to have deep connections into the government here. It's literally any country that can take advantage is doing so tbh... It's to the point that our neighbouring countries are getting our electricity, water and oil supplies and internet services at cheaper rates than what's charged to the locals here.

Thanks allesandro. ^.^

Tom fod
Administrator

Re: Finding a job

Post by Tom fod » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:25 am

allesandro wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:50 am
. . . Shame that South Africa is so exploited by foreigners, let me guess, the British and the Americans? We're both famous for exploitation, only my English neighbor keeps reminding me that the Brits have been doing it for much longer than we Americans.
Touche! Diplomacy has always been about gaining allies and influence and access to raw materials/mineral wealth.Sadly money and power corrupts and humankind sadly does not have a good track record and history oft repeats itself.
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)