Boss Keeps Harrasing Me Though I'm Not there Anymore

Discussions relating to jobs and working, including finding work, interviews, the work place etc.

Moderator: Moderator Team

allesandro
Power poster

Boss Keeps Harrasing Me Though I'm Not there Anymore

Post by allesandro »

I quit my job with my abusive supervisor several weeks ago. Now she is all over me about some computer errors I mad in December and that I need to fix them, free of charge of course. She also threatens to withhold my paycheck for February ( I can do without the money ) until I correct these errors. I;m so sick of her, and she reminds me of a previous supervisor I once had who pulled a similar tactic over additional work she wanted done free of charge in order to release my paycheck. These supposed errors occurred months ago, and I no longer work there. I just want to be done with that place and put it all behind me. Any advise would be appreciated.
Tom fod
Administrator

Re: Boss Keeps Harrasing Me Though I'm Not there Anymore

Post by Tom fod »

Point out that December was 3months ago and your memory is conditional on your receiving your paycheck in full
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)
allesandro
Power poster

Post by allesandro »

That's not a bad idea. I was thinking about emailing the Board of Directors(I was on the Board ten yrs. ago) as well as the CEO to tell her what a jerk she is but right now I'm enjoying the fact that she's sweating bullets over this because if their is an audit she gets the blame.
Tom fod
Administrator

Post by Tom fod »

Have you told her and has it worked?
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)
allesandro
Power poster

Post by allesandro »

I've not yet read nor replied to her latest email because she has a way of pushing my buttons and making me very cross.
allesandro
Power poster

Post by allesandro »

I finally did read her latest post which was threatening and manipulative in nature designed to frighten me into doing her bidding. So , I listed all of her violations from a legal and moral standpoint and refused to any additional work, then put up a boundary that she is never to contact me again. I forwarded the email to the Executive Director and The Board of Directors. They will take it seriously because I myself am a former member of the Board of Directors of that agency. I'm quite certain she got far more than she had bargained for and that she had underestimated me. I had no intention of going so far but felt very pushed into it.
Dan
Power poster

Post by Dan »

Good for you! I don't really understand how any professional company could ever conduct themselves that way, especially a few months later.