Are There Any Other Americans On this Site?

Discussions relating to jobs and working, including finding work, interviews, the work place etc.

Moderator: Moderator Team

allesandro
Power poster

Are There Any Other Americans On this Site?

Postby allesandro » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:09 am

Just wondering if there are any other Americans on this site

Dreamer
Getting settled in

Re: Are There Any Other Americans On this Site?

Postby Dreamer » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:12 am

Hi I am not American but I now living in USA . I find quiet difficult to find here some support group for dysparxic people. I am living at rural vermont. Only what I find close by was new york. If you have any tips just tell me thanks.

Dan
Power poster

Postby Dan » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:53 pm

Dreamer wrote:Hi I am not American but I now living in USA . I find quiet difficult to find here some support group for dysparxic people. I am living at rural vermont. Only what I find close by was new york. If you have any tips just tell me thanks.

At least you have Bernie Sanders as your senator. I love that guy.

Dreamer
Getting settled in

Postby Dreamer » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:17 pm

Yes me too. That's why we chose live here. Cause even Vermont is rural state is liberal and free . Here is also lot of social services for free . Almost it feel like in Sweeden. I really love here special this lonely hills they are so peaceful and green.

SwervingCentaur
Getting settled in

Postby SwervingCentaur » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:07 pm

I've got family in America. Bernie Sanders is probably the only living American politician, with the only other American politician that I like, is JFK, and he’s deceased. If all of America had social policies, nobody would be bankrupt due to medical bills.

allesandro
Power poster

Postby allesandro » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:41 am

Bernie Sanders is the greatest American politician that we have. I think he might have won too,if it hadn't been for Hillary Clinton. So, for better or for worse we're stuck with Trump for the next three years. Funny thing is we're taught to be critical of nations with sovereigns, even constitutional monarchs, yet England elects its Prime Minister, in the US the electoral college elects the President, and try getting rid of a US President---hasn't happened since 1974. I know there are more American dyspraxics out there, but Americans don't know that they have dyspraxia because the diagnosis doesn't really exist here. We do have a University professor of psychiatry who claims to have discovered a new disorder called sluggish cognitive tempo, funny thing is that it has the same symptoms as dyspraxia---imagine that! Also he claims that it is just possible that a pharmaceutical drug called Strattera might be (no clinical evidence of this whatsoever) might be beneficial for this--imagine that!

allesandro
Power poster

Postby allesandro » Fri May 04, 2018 2:49 am

No, not found much support here in the US

Return to “Work”