Frustrating

Discussions relating to jobs and working, including finding work, interviews, the work place etc.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Desert Rose
Regular Poster

Frustrating

Post by Desert Rose »

Does anyone else experience the, potentially paranoid, feeling that they're a pain in the ass and frustrating for their colleagues to work with? I often feel that it is the case, that I involuntarily cause others frustration, due to various reasons but mainly because I often get confused and misinterpret and/or forget instructions. I sometimes feel people are annoyed at me and want to avoid me as well. I can't be the only one who experiences this surely?
Tom fod
Administrator

Re: Frustrating

Post by Tom fod »

This has definitely been covered before and regrettably low self esteem does all too often come as part of the package. You're far from alone in this.
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)
Desert Rose
Regular Poster

Re: Frustrating

Post by Desert Rose »

Tom fod wrote:This has definitely been covered before and regrettably low self esteem does all too often come as part of the package. You're far from alone in this.
It helps to know that I'm not the only one, it helps me put it more into perspective, and get advice from others as to how to deal with it/adapt to it. As I mentioned in my more recent thread, I do get concerned this may hold me back in reaching my potential.