End of the line.....

Discussions relating to jobs and working, including finding work, interviews, the work place etc.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Bizzarebird
New member - welcome them!

End of the line.....

Post by Bizzarebird »

Aged 17 diagnosed congenital bowel malrotation
Now aged 43 my bowel does not work with daily medication
Aged 30 degenerative knee condition
Aged 32 hemi plegic migraines ... had 5 episodes since
Aged 36 dyspraxia and other LD
Aged 42 lumbar lordosis and pelvic tilt
Aged 43 end stage osteoarthritis in left knee, replacement imminent
Osteoarthritis in hips, jaw, neck

And now to top it off after finding a new job a year ago l am under scrutiny for my written communication. In the grand scheme of things I wonder why I bother getting out of bed in the morning. I am single, divorced 15 years ago after domestic violence so l say l have had a pretty pathetic life upto now. My mum died in 2005 aged 58 from pancreatic cancer my dad died 6 months after in 2006, then my nana grandad aunts and uncles in the following 6 years. It's just me and my son now, Christmas is very quiet and very cheap! So yeah not quite feeling the 2017 vibe....

If your not having a good day I hope reading my post makes you think of some positives in your life!
Tom fod
Administrator

Re: End of the line.....

Post by Tom fod »

I feel humbled by fact you are managing to go out and work.or even get out of bed in morning.

Lost my mum last year to Pancreatic cancer. She was 80 but not nice to see.her decline over that five months.

Not sure what else to respond with other than be kind to yourself and I hope the mediation meeting helps.
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)
Bizzarebird

Post by Bizzarebird »

Pancreatic cancer is terrible my mum had 3 weeks from diagnosis to her passing away!

I wonder everyday how I get out of bed it's becoming an overriding issue I am seeing my gp next week. I was on pregablin for 2 years for anxiety i stopped them in May 16 and I look back and wonder if l should have but my gp was eager to get me off them!

Being accepted for who I am is a battle I am fed up of fighting!
Poppy91

Post by Poppy91 »

Hi Bizzarebird,

Your post really touched me, I know how lonely it can feel sometimes. I hope you have found support on here and if you ever want to chat about anything, I am here.

Lots of love x
Desert Rose
Regular Poster

Post by Desert Rose »

Bizzarebird wrote:Aged 17 diagnosed congenital bowel malrotation
Now aged 43 my bowel does not work with daily medication
Aged 30 degenerative knee condition
Aged 32 hemi plegic migraines ... had 5 episodes since
Aged 36 dyspraxia and other LD
Aged 42 lumbar lordosis and pelvic tilt
Aged 43 end stage osteoarthritis in left knee, replacement imminent
Osteoarthritis in hips, jaw, neck

And now to top it off after finding a new job a year ago l am under scrutiny for my written communication. In the grand scheme of things I wonder why I bother getting out of bed in the morning. I am single, divorced 15 years ago after domestic violence so l say l have had a pretty pathetic life upto now. My mum died in 2005 aged 58 from pancreatic cancer my dad died 6 months after in 2006, then my nana grandad aunts and uncles in the following 6 years. It's just me and my son now, Christmas is very quiet and very cheap! So yeah not quite feeling the 2017 vibe....

If your not having a good day I hope reading my post makes you think of some positives in your life!
I can't really respond adequately, but all I think to say is, please do take care of yourself.