me again sorry to annoy you all

Discussions relating to jobs and working, including finding work, interviews, the work place etc.

Moderator: Moderator Team

invisible2014
Regular Poster

me again sorry to annoy you all

Post by invisible2014 »

Hi I've been invited for an interview Saturday as a clinical support worker,ovbs I got the job a few years ago and left because I couldn't do.cpr training ,ive emailed them explaining just no idea whether to go for interview or not due to this
Tom fod
Administrator

Re: me again sorry to annoy you all

Post by Tom fod »

That's what we are here for 8-) (to help support each other and share ideas and strategies that we can adapt and use ourselves.

Since you have explained that you're worried about learning CPR due to fact you struggled previously due to your being Dyspraxic and assuming they don't withdraw the interview invitation, Why not?

You might want to think about what aspects of CPR caused you difficulty and how might you overcome these and what they could do that might help support you?

Appreciate many of us find it all too easy to think of reasons why we can't when we need to be thinking of how we can instead. I'm a great one for avoidance too!
Last edited by Tom fod on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Improvement of response.
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)
Jim
Super poster

Re: me again sorry to annoy you all

Post by Jim »

What was the reason you couldn't do the cpr training?

If you could find a way to address this, then at least prior experience in support work could beneficial in your application.
“When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie
That's amore” :whistle: