Employment Survey

Discussions relating to jobs and working, including finding work, interviews, the work place etc.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Tom fod
Administrator

Employment Survey

Post by Tom fod »

I received this in an email from the Dyspraxia Foundation

CALL FOR EVIDENCE FROM EMPLOYEE WITH DYSLEXIA/NEURODIVERGENT
The Westminster AchieveAbility Commission on Dyslexia & Neurodivergent
We want to hear your stories, experiences and ideas! The Westminster AchieveAbility Commission (WAC) for Dyslexia & Neurodivergent people: opening the doors to employment
We want to hear your experiences. Please complete the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/AchieveAbility01

The Westminster AchieveAbility Commission on dyslexia & neurodivergence will investigate the barriers to employment and identify recruitment processes that disadvantage neurodivergent people (autism, ADHD, dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, asperger’s). The aim is to find out how recruitment and probation processes might be improved and highlight good practice in these areas.

This report will make recommendations to the Government to remove barriers to employment and identify recruitment processes that disadvantage neurodivergent people. The Commission will feed into the government goal of ‘Halving the Disability Employment Gap’ by 2020. As dyslexic people, and those who are neurodivergent, represent the highest percentage of adults who are disabled (British Dyslexia Association) this Commission is vital in order to represent the issues for this community, as well as revealing their intellect, value and strengths within the workplace.

Are you dyslexic/neurodivergent?
Are you a parent/carer for someone who is dyslexic/neurodivergent?

If so, Please could we ask you to help fill in this survey for The AchieveAbility Westminster Commission.

You must be a citizen of the United Kingdom to help with this survey. The closing date for submissions is Wednesday, 1st February 2017 23:59

If you would like to know more information about the commission please see the following website

http://www.achieveability.org.uk/main/p ... commission
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)