Positive stories about reasonable adjustments

Discussions relating to jobs and working, including finding work, interviews, the work place etc.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Tom fod
Administrator

Positive stories about reasonable adjustments

Post by Tom fod »

This idea was inspired by Wayward who has kindly given me permission to refloat this previously abandoned topic.

I appreciate that this forum is often the first port of call for those of us who have fallen foul of our employers, who themselves are struggling to understand how to get the best out of us as reliable and hard working employees.

So if you have any examples where an employer has leant forwards to help you develop your role work, ideas and examples of reasonable adjustments and how you've benefited it would be good to hear about them.

Please do think carefully about whether or not you wish to outright name or otherwise identify yourself or your employer by details of location, nature of business etc.

f you want to add links to articles you have seen in the press/media about positive examples, that too would be welcome. Obviously do please consider the above.
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)