A update from me

Discussions relating to jobs and working, including finding work, interviews, the work place etc.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Philip
Power poster

Re: A update from me

Post by Philip »

I went to a job fair last week, which was interesting. I turned down having my photograph taken for our local newspaper, as I know quite a few people who read it (my mum work colleagues want to know why I am unemployed)

The people I know from my neighbours, Nan and Granddad, parents don't blame me for turning it down. The only good thing which could have come out of it may have lead to more job leads, but I did not want it to be seen as a chance for me to get dates.
Philip
Power poster

Re: A update from me

Post by Philip »

A long time since I updated.

As for the newspaper I thought of another reason, I go and watch the football team I support. I may or may not have got a few offer of jobs and possible a game.

I have been really looking hard for employment, still not giving up hope. I have re done my CV and changed the order of things (just to see whether this helps) and get my qualifications noticed first.

I am still very concerned about the number of people unemployed, no matter what age, it must really not their confident.

I still thinking of other options just to get my foot back in the door. Even if it temporary for a few weeks and minimum wage per hour.