New year plans

Non-dyspraxic chat about anything under the sun

Moderator: Moderator Team

Meg
Power poster

New year plans

Post by Meg »

What are everyones plans for new year.

I've got some family friends coming round which will be fab.

Luv Meg
Xxxx
Liz944
Super poster

Post by Liz944 »

Studying.... deadline for end of degree 11th Jan....

eeeeeeeeeeeKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!
Drama is life with the dull bits cut out...
Shadwell

Post by Shadwell »

Well for new years eve/day, then I am going out drinking with friends, which won't be out of town as usual.

my plan for the year, then save as much as possible for more trucking lessons, and also tests (geeze! that was this year as well!!)

I might end up quitting World of Warcraft, as finding it is costing a fair wack every so often, like increasing the cost 2 years running by bringing out 2 extension packs.

so going to play more offline games instead, like I got a good trucking game that I have sort of been messing around with for the last year, so might end up playing that.

also switching from fags to rollies, to try cutting down that cost as well, as it will be a huge saving every month.

I am not sure yet, but will probably switch inter-net providers as well, so that I am paying less, plus not limited to downloads, as bt have set there limits too low for updates, plus online gaming, or normal useage, plus getting disconnected, when I really don't want to be, but yet on the higher package, then there was never any problems with that.

and then see what I feel like doing for the rest of the year, as it is too early to tell