Strictly Come Dancing

Non-dyspraxic chat about anything under the sun

Moderator: Moderator Team

Meg
Power poster

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Meg »

Anyone watching Strictly Come Dancing? If so who do you like/dislike want to win?

I love Dom and Lila and Kate ande Anton and Letita and Darren.

Luv Meg
Xxxx
gherkin001
Super poster

Post by gherkin001 »

Letitia and Darren for first place!!!!!!!!!! Kate and Anton for second!!!

Kirsty
DySpRaXiA dOeSnT mAkE lIfE hArDeR, jUsT mOrE cOmPlIcAtEd.
LGC2108
Regular Poster

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Post by LGC2108 »

Is anyone watching Strictly Come Dancing this year? In yesterday's episode, my favourite was Mark and Iveta's Tango, I loved the choreography and thought Mark acted the role well. I liked Tony and Aliona's Waltz, which I preferred to Sophie & Brendan's, but thought Sophie was technically better than Tony. I thought Susanna & Kevin's Jive was good, but don't think the newsreader theme added to the dance. I thought Ashley & Ola's Cha Cha was good, but that Ola was doing most of the dancing, and I enjoyed the theme and music used in Natalie & Artem's, but didn't find the dance itself particularly interesting.
Has anyone else ever tried ballroom or latin dancing. I find it has several challenges for dyspraxics, but find it very enjoyable.
minniemoo
Power poster

Post by minniemoo »

Yep, I'm watching this one too.... :) Never watched it before, but find it surprisingly addictive! Interested particularly about how certain dances fit/don't fit some people...
Jim
Super poster

Post by Jim »

I'm not particularly interested in dancing.. having two left feet and all that but I do tend to watch strictly.

I think they've reached the stage now that technically stronger dances are eliminated from the competition because of the popularity aspect. Personally I like Dave the hairy biker I think he's great but he's also the weakest dancer in the whole competition but he's still in the competition because everyone likes him.

That's the problem with this kind of audience poll voting format... is that too many people vote based on popularity instead of performance.
“When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie
That's amore” :whistle: