Pooky
Administrator

What is everyone one up too?

Post by Pooky »

Seems very quiet on here.
Meg
Power poster

Post by Meg »

Well I'm going on holiday in a couple of weeks. I've just been catching up with friends and stuff.

Luv Meg
Xxxx
Shadwell

Post by Shadwell »

I have been having pc fun, but seems to be sorted for the time being to have 1 pc up, and running.

my mothers b'day yesterday so went out with the family on Saturday, and then with my parent's and brother yesterday.

was going to take my cousins dog out yesterday also as it was a really nice day for a walk, and she said on Saturday that she would be around at 3:30, so didn't bother going back to my place, and 6:30 came, and she showed up, so we didn't take the dog then (my mother doesn't like driving my fathers car, so I was going to do it).

also playing my online game, and checking this forum nearly every other day to see if there are new posts.
Lumic
Power poster

Post by Lumic »

6 weeks school holidays so fillin my days with kid related things to do today we baked cakes (no burns today v impressed with my self!) goin round to friends for my son to play with other kids, swimmin days to thpark veggin out with popcorn watching dvds paintin etc etc tomor
its paintin and paper mache!!
my aviator reminds me not to do what i always do
Shadwell

Post by Shadwell »

as it was a nice night last night then I phoned up my cousin to see if she wanted to take her dog out with me, so we taken him to the forrestry (a lot better walk for him than around the block)! as my cousin is too young to learn to drive, then it means the dog doesn't really go anywhere different.

my mother joined us, so that cheered my cousin up!! and I was the one that ended up playing with the dog most of the time.

and as spaniels love open spaces where they aren't restricted by a lead, then it meant he could burn off some energy.

by the time we got back to the car he looked like a proper spaniel!! red and black pours!! from all the mud, and the little iron core stream he found!! and as happy as larry!!

he kept his eye on my cousin to make sure we didn't hurt her on the way up the mountain, and on the way back he was happier to explore the place.

even my father aggreed, that he was a proper spaniel, as their dogs used to be the same by the time you got them back to the car!

as we went straight back to my parent's place to drop off my mother, and my father to take over the driving, so that he could drop me, and my cousin off, as he doesn't like anyone driving him.
Philip
Power poster

Post by Philip »

Been to IT college which I been going to part-time for the last three years to carry on doing IT qualifications, went up to harrogate on saturday

Job searching still, going not too bad/well at the moment

Going away next friday for two weeks
Esioul
Power poster

Post by Esioul »

Feeling lonely, no chance of another boyfriend either, me being me.
robyn

Post by robyn »

very very busy with wrok and other problems!!!

atleast the sun is shining
Pooky
Administrator

Post by Pooky »

Lucky you we have rain here at the moment.
Lithium_joe
Power poster

Post by Lithium_joe »

Been recovering from oral surgery. :-#

On the mend now, but was rather ill last week. :-({|=
Liz944
Super poster

Post by Liz944 »

LJ

Hope you are feeling better.....
Drama is life with the dull bits cut out...
Lithium_joe
Power poster

Post by Lithium_joe »

Just took the last of the antibiotics, dentists tomorrow morning for the all clear.

Thanks. :hug:
Philip
Power poster

Post by Philip »

I have just come back from holidays with parents last night, so been checking my emails last night, blog and forums I go on a bit last night and most of today
Daniel
Administrator

Post by Daniel »

I've been making the most of life in London and have been very busy in the past couple of months; I've hardly been at home any evenings at all, hence my general absence from the forum, although I do keep an eye on things regularly.

Dan
gherkin001
Super poster

Post by gherkin001 »

Im single handedly running a business.... its boring me silly ... I feel I deserve at least 60% shares in the business for the effort lol!!

Kirsty
DySpRaXiA dOeSnT mAkE lIfE hArDeR, jUsT mOrE cOmPlIcAtEd.