Non-dyspraxic chat about anything under the sun

Moderator: Moderator Team

Tom fod
Administrator

Ghostly goings on!?

Postby Tom fod » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:32 am

I saw a fiend's post on Faceache

http://paranormalmap.mirror.co.uk

I put in my postcode and I get just one result about Flying Beer!

In 2010, alleged poltergeist activity at a pub 0.46 miles away, caused a pint on a table to fall onto the floor! I'm perfectly capable of that without paranormal assistance!. Is this poltergeist or dyspraxic activity? Wooooo wha ha ha!
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)

Dan
Power poster

Re: Ghostly goings on!?

Postby Dan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:29 am

Ahaha. I thought you were serious about the ghosts for a second. :p

Shadwell

Postby Shadwell » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:28 am

I could give loads of stories from back in the 80's when my grandparents owned a pub. like a common thing for them to do was they had an intercom that they always listened to music on. the one day they heard what sounded like a tray of glasses smashing upstairs through the intercom. they ran upstairs expecting to see glass everywhere on the floor. and not a single trace was found.

allesandro
Power poster

Postby allesandro » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:31 pm

The house i live in is purportedly haunted; ostensibly, this is why the previous owner from whom I'd purchased the house, sold it. However, I'm the first owner to have not experienced any paranormal activity.

Dan
Power poster

Postby Dan » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:55 pm

allesandro wrote:The house i live in is purportedly haunted; ostensibly, this is why the previous owner from whom I'd purchased the house, sold it. However, I'm the first owner to have not experienced any paranormal activity.

Good person (would say good Man/Woman, but don't know). I like that. I'm in the unfortunate position of being atheist, so am used to sighing at things. :P

allesandro
Power poster

Postby allesandro » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:41 am

is there a connection between atheism and belief in paranormal activity? I always thought of paranormal activity as a matter of energy and whether or not it can be destroyed or just transformed as laws of physics might dictate. Paranormal activity related to demons I think is related to religion, but not necessarily paranormal actitivity per se. Man, by the way

Return to “The Lounge”