Most unfavourite inventions

Non-dyspraxic chat about anything under the sun

Moderator: Moderator Team

Cheetarah
Getting settled in

Most unfavourite inventions

Post by Cheetarah »

Who invented plastic document pouches? Why don't they have a zip on one side so you can get them open? Also, did they make them so slippery on purpose? :-k

Sellotape is another useless invention. [-X They ought to ban all tape so everyone has to use pritt stick to wrap presents up. Presents even look better and you don't get lumps of twisted up cellotape on parcels, not to mention around your fingers.

Cling film is actually dangerous, as if we didn't know. It contains harmful hormone disrupting toxins and could kill anyone with frustration ](*,) .

Anything else?
'I always ran after the ball because, after all, Mary, the ball is important in a game, isn't it? until I found they didn't like me doing that because I never got near it or hit it or did whatever you are supposed to do to it.'
Tom fod
Administrator

Re: Most unfavourite inventions

Post by Tom fod »

Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)
Matt1988
Getting settled in

Re: Most unfavourite inventions

Post by Matt1988 »

What is my least favourite invention? Well those little lace things that you have to put through holes you punched into paper to tie them all together, I hate them.