Celebrity crush

Non-dyspraxic chat about anything under the sun

Moderator: Moderator Team

JamesAnthony91
Regular Poster

Celebrity crush

Postby JamesAnthony91 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:47 pm

I'm kind of in love with Emma Watson. I mean, I don't know her personally, but for years, she's always made me feel a lot of affection, seeing her causes me to feel infatuation, it's something that really annoys me. I'd actually hate meeting her. Usually I don't care what people think, so I can be relaxed meeting them, eternally "whatever" about things, but if I met Emma Watson I would be hating myself for ages after. I mean, I'd be so worried that she'd hate me or think I'm a weirdo, I just wouldn't be able to deal with meeting her. The same applies to Neil Patrick Harris, but that's more a man-crush than an actual crush. I think we all have that/those celebrities we really like, but would dread meeting, out of a fear that we'd mess up around them somehow. It's like Troy in Community meeting LeVar Burton, and just freaking out. "I just wanted a picture!!!! I just wanted a piiictuuuure!!!!" https://youtu.be/MhOG3XwX9Yw

Anybody have similar crushes/man/woman-crushes?

George H
Getting settled in

Re: Celebrity crush

Postby George H » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:40 am

Yes, I have had a crush on nearly every actress, pop star, character and so on in a denim skirt.

I have also had crushes on boyband members in their "jeans and t-shirt" mode. The thought of it being quite normal if I dressed like them excites me a little bit, unlike people of the opposite sex of course.

Must find myself someone...

Harrywatts90
New member - welcome them!

Postby Harrywatts90 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:59 am

Haha brilliant topic glad I stumbled across this! :D

ooo and mine has got to be Jennifer Aniston!
Last edited by Tom fod on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Dodgy URL removed User warned

JamesAnthony91
Regular Poster

Postby JamesAnthony91 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:49 pm

I'd say my celebrity crushes are usually auburn or redheads, but for some reason I always end up with blonde girls, who I think look hot wearing glasses. I can see why someone would think Jennifer Aniston's hot, I think she would look better with short hair though, maybe a punk rock look.

Tomtom
Regular Poster

Postby Tomtom » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:50 pm

Having grown up with Harry Potter, Emma Watson was definitely a celebrity crush

ichiban-no-hime
Getting settled in

Postby ichiban-no-hime » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:28 am

Mine is so Chris Pratt
I also have a huge thing for Nozomi Tojo from Love Live \._./

Tomtom
Regular Poster

Postby Tomtom » Sat May 28, 2016 10:16 am

I love how Chris Pratt went from a loveable slob on Parks and Rec to a genuine sex symbol lol

YellowSunshine
Getting settled in

Postby YellowSunshine » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:50 am

I know this is more than a year old but

I watched park and rec with Chris Pratt in it and I felt an instant attraction to him because he was so funny and lovable, just looked like a normal person and I liked that.

I had a huge crush on the comedian Adam Hills until I met him after a show and he was so lovely but I never said a word to him as I was so nervous. I felt completely awkward, it helped me move on from my silly crush though. Still like him as a comedian, been to see him twice and watch the last leg all the time.

When David Tennant started Doctor Who, I was 13. I loved the show and I loved David Tennant (probably loved the doctor,not David Tennant) I sent him a love letter admitting my feelings and I got an autograph back, now at 25 I cringe at the thought of my 13 year old writing a love letter to David Tennant. Just so embrassing and weird.

Tom fod
Administrator

Postby Tom fod » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:16 pm

Many threads are timeless and the way we think I don't believe in closing them as to me there is value in reawakening them.

Never much been one for celeb crushes since I know they're unrealisable dreams. There's an American comedienne named Sarah Silverman who is very near the knuckle but controversy can be exciting. Nice to dream sometimes but I think I have enough unrequited love issues in the real world 8-( :-({|=
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)

Dan
Regular Poster

Postby Dan » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:11 am

Ellen Page for me- she's just so smart. She is a lesbian though, tehee!

Genuinely fell in love with the character 'Cassie' in a show on Channel 4 called Skins. The same actress plays Gilly in Game of Thrones.

sonar
New member - welcome them!

Postby sonar » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:25 pm

Olivia Wilde... phwoar

RGabb
Getting settled in

Postby RGabb » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:53 pm

Ariana Grande is mine, love her she is so beautiful, very talented and amazing person, big fan of her and her music. :D

Dan
Regular Poster

Postby Dan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:58 pm

I already posted, but if I could have anyone ever, it would be Rachel Riley from Countdown, lol.

Return to “The Lounge”