pokemon games

Non-dyspraxic chat about anything under the sun

Moderator: Moderator Team

lauraECFan
Power poster

pokemon games

Post by lauraECFan » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:49 pm

thought i would make a pokemon game thread. at the moment i am playing pokemon red on playr.org in my team i have a charmander and a pidgey. what pokemon games are you playing at the moment and what pokemon do you have in your team
Animal lover forever
Bookworm forever
Live for today :)
if you have a dream chase it catch it and never let go of it

Tomtom
Regular Poster

Re: pokemon games

Post by Tomtom » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:07 pm

I quite enjoy the tactical element of the newer games. I'm playing a bit of pokemon Y online at the moment

JamesAnthony91
Regular Poster

Post by JamesAnthony91 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:01 pm

I know this is an old thread, but I had been playing a ROM of the old red version on my phone. I think I have: Charmeleon, Golem, Hypno, Fearow, Machop and Eevee(will become Jolteon) so far. It's been MONTHS since I played it though. Btw, yes, there are emulators that offer link capability now, that's how I got to evolve my Graveller and get my badass Golem :D Machop-Machoke-MACHAMP next :D I prefer Hypno over Alakazam btw, always have since childhood, Drowzee and Hypno just looked awesome from the get go, so, I'm not bothered by Alakazam having better stats.

ichiban-no-hime
Getting settled in

Post by ichiban-no-hime » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:14 am

I've been religiously playing pokemon for the last 10 years :lol: The most recent one I've been playing is Omega Ruby, My team at the moment is Ho-oh, Groudon, Oddish, Rayquaza, Entei and Raikou :D

skyebison
Getting settled in

Post by skyebison » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:50 am

I've been playing pokemon since about 1998. Currently I am not playing the video game much (Moon) - although my team had Laurantis, Incineroar, and Mimikyu. I've been playing the card game a lot more recently.

Gherkin01
New member - welcome them!

Post by Gherkin01 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:17 pm

I've played every pokemon game to date, it was only just over 100 hours to 100% dex completion on Moon, the
Quickest I've ever had a 100% dex and I've been playing 20 years now.

Kirsty
DySpRaXiA dOeSnT mAkE lIfE hArDeR, jUsT mOrE cOmPlIcAtEd