Does anyone here have Tumblr?

Non-dyspraxic chat about anything under the sun

Moderator: Moderator Team

Clumsy_Not_Careless
Getting settled in

Does anyone here have Tumblr?

Post by Clumsy_Not_Careless »

Hey everyone! I've just started a tumblr account and I'm looking for more followers. It would be great to meet and talk to new people on the site too! :) I'm working on a blog about how I've lived with and dealt with Dyspraxia which will be posted in a few days. But I post other random stuff too :grin: If you're also looking for peeps to meet on tumblr, heres my url: http://virtual-environment-3010.tumblr.com/ if you're interested :) will look forward to hearing from some of you!
pouvik
Regular Poster

Re: Does anyone here have Tumblr?

Post by pouvik »

tumblr is pointless for me I find it too hard to update a blog I forget, but at that I have my own site and forum where I post my poems, more challangeing :D
sanahasacat
Getting settled in

Post by sanahasacat »

ichiban-no-hime
Getting settled in

Post by ichiban-no-hime »

I'm on a bit of a hiatus at the moment, but when my phone is fixed, I'll probably be on tumblr all the time :lol: my tumblr is smellyapprentice, I would love to see some dyspraxia stuff on my dash
Teejaye98
Getting settled in

Post by Teejaye98 »

I do! I had a Taylor Swift fanblog, and also a few personal blogs- they got deleted after I lost my first love, as they were too painful. I have a new one which features my writing.