Can anyone tell me what this is?

£6

Think poorly sea creature!
pomo
Getting settled in

Re: Joke's please!!

Post by pomo »

sick squid!
rubish... i know...but heard someone else say it and made me chuckle like harry hill does!
lauraECFan
Power poster

Post by lauraECFan »

Learning english
A woman marries a foreign man and they decide to have a baby, When the woman goes into labour she pays for her husband to have english lessons. The teacher takes him on a plane and says "We are taking off, say take off" The husband says "Take off". Next they go to a zoo and they see a zebra the teacher says "That is a Zebra, say Zebra" The husband says "Zebra". Finally they get to the hospital and the wife says "Here is your baby, say baby" The husband says "Baby". The wife then says "Tell me all the words you have learned today". The husband replied "Take off ze bra baby"

Dentist - Rude joke
An old woman makes an appointment with the dentist. When the day of the appointment arrives she goes to the practice and waits in the waiting room to be called. The dentist calls for her and when she goes into the room she sits on the chair and spreads her legs. The dentist tells her "This is the dentists not the gynocologist" to which the woman replied "I know that, my husband wants his teeth back"!
Animal lover forever
Bookworm forever
Live for today :)
if you have a dream chase it catch it and never let go of it
Square12
Getting settled in

Post by Square12 »

One that a school classmate coined shortly after I was diagnosed:
How many dyspraxic s does it take to change a lightbulb?
Just one but a hell of a lot of light bulbs!

More to come later when I can be bothered.
Maximus
New member - welcome them!

Post by Maximus »

Q. You have a gun and in front of you is Adolf Hitler, Osama Bin Laden and a lawyer bound gagged and blind folded. They are all completely at your mercy but the problem is you only have two bullets. What do you do?

A. Shoot the lawyer twice, just to be sure.
Stopfordian-Matt
New member - welcome them!

Post by Stopfordian-Matt »

A man walks into an off licence and says to the cashire "5 bottles of your strongest vodka please, my wife has left me" the cashire replies "aw, im sorry to hear that mate but drowning your sorrows isnt the answer!" so the man says "drowning my sorrows? dude im throwing a f**king party!" :banana: :bumps: