Usernames

Non-dyspraxic chat about anything under the sun

Moderator: Moderator Team

Roxy86
Regular Poster

Usernames

Post by Roxy86 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:24 pm

I know it's a tad random and I probably posting this in the wrong place etc but if anyone has any answers/ideas it would be much appreciated :)

Is there a way/am I able to change my username?? Only, the name 'flowery button' was a pet name given to me by my ex fiancé and I would like to change it to something relative to only me personally now, for obvious reasons :blush:

No worries if it's not do-able, hardly the end of the world, would just be nice to know how to, or if I even can! :S

Many thanks :)

PS: I have tried going to the User Control Panel, then Profile and then Edit Account Settings buuuuuut... :S Lol!
-Hakuna Matata-

Shadwell

Re: Usernames

Post by Shadwell » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:47 pm

the only way to change your username is to create a new account, and let the Mods know so we can put your user name into the list for deleting.

Moot
Power poster

Post by Moot » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:00 pm

I'm well behind on replying to this, but i was able to get my username changed slightly by contacting one of the moderators/admins of the board. :)
Hopefully not making too many moot points... heh... *ahem* :D

allesandro
Power poster

Post by allesandro » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:03 pm

I always use Latin words; the problem is when the computer prompts me to change my password and I add a number or punctuation mark and then can't remember which number or punctuation mark or number I added

Dan
Power poster

Post by Dan » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:14 pm

Moot wrote:I'm well behind on replying to this, but i was able to get my username changed slightly by contacting one of the moderators/admins of the board. :)
4chan fan?

Dan
Power poster

Post by Dan » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:17 pm

allesandro wrote:I always use Latin words; the problem is when the computer prompts me to change my password and I add a number or punctuation mark and then can't remember which number or punctuation mark or number I added
Not sure if this will auto merge or not - I'm used to a vBulletin board I frequent, lol:
I find Ancient Rome fascinating, actually. I don't know much Latin except Praetorian and Cohort though, although Cohors is another one. :P

Tom fod
Administrator

Post by Tom fod » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:47 am

Via, ad infinitum, ad nauseum and some other literary and scientific use too
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)

allesandro
Power poster

Post by allesandro » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:09 am

mine are just Catholic school words, from which I am now reformed